zondag 11 juli 2010

Flight Ticket!

So, today I officially purchased my Flight ticket to Japan! Aaaaaah I'm so excited, my visum isn't ready yet but i don't think any problems will come along the way :)

So my Departure will be on September 1st at 15:30 from Amsterdam, then i will be in for a flight of 6 hours to .. DUBAI! I will spend 3 hours there, woah that just sounds so awesome! I hope there will be some wifi spots so i can entertain myself there if I can't get off the airport xD then at 03:10 I'll be heading back to the plane and travel to Osaka Japan! This flight will take 9 hours, and I arrive at 17:20 in Osaka. So in total it would look like I have been traveling for more then 24 hours :') while it are really just about 16 hours! I will be flying with Emirates, they're about the only company that let you bring 30 kilos in buisness class, i could choose between these and egyptair, but egyptair would only allow me to bring 20 kilos, and i just find that too less to bring for half a year :p

Man I'm really excited, but also a little anxious, while it is still very unreal! I think it will all come to my senses when I'm either in the plane, or in Japan in my dorm, but I don't know yet. First there still is a lot of planning that needs to be done, and I need to learn my japanese xD I'm still horrible at it lol :')

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaaah so awsome! 8D Do you already have the ticket home? Feeling that ticket must be soooo awsome! 8D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I wont get the ticket sended, cause i bought it directly at emirates, but I have the printable version here and I printed it right away~! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, a half year there..I bet you will buy lots of stuff! Than it's understandable you need the 30 kilos of bagage =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Book cheap Air tickets for domestic and international flights at appleyatra.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen