dinsdag 17 augustus 2010

2 weeks left~

Oh my time is really running like crazy, just 2 more weeks and I will be heading to Japan, it's so scaringly close now.

Yesterday I went to Den Haag (the Hague) to the japanese embassy to obtain my visa. In every letter I got it said that this could take up to 4 days, so I went there very early in the morning cause I had to be back at 12:30 to work again, and when I handed over all my stuff the woman told me I could pick it up that same day at around 12:30. But ofcourse I had to work and couldn't stay, so now I need to go back to the embassy on my one free day, friday, and then I will have my visa!

And about work, today I'm going to ask my supervisor if I can get next week off, i just can't take it anymore. There are just 2 weeks left, and all I do is work work work, it's kind of getting the better of me, and there are still so many things I have to do, and I hardly have time to spend time with my family since as soon as I get back from work I fall asleep for a few hours, have dinner, and go upstairs to do stuff for Japan xD I hope she will understand and that I can get atleast a few days off. There is also so much to do for my goodbye parties, planning what kind of cake my mom will make, one thing i know allready; it's gonna be with baileys filling >D omnomnom

This was my random rant for today, the excitement is running through my veins, just 2 more weeeks, omgomgomgomg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen