donderdag 5 augustus 2010

International Gyaru Meetup~!

So, last weekend there was a big Gyaru meet-up in Amsterdam, it's one of the last ones I attended before leaving for japan, there is still the 21st of august, and my goodbye party and then i'm off! Oh my god just one more month, can you believe it? *0*

So hereby I just wanted to share some photos of the meeting, it was fun!


Charlie and I went twinning, but most people didn't really notice, must have been my overwhelming blackness and the difference in our hairstyle/colour :p But she did my hair, omg look at it!
I had a lot of fun today, we went to the Wagamama for food, had some delicious vegetarian curry, and chatted with the manager a lot, who mailed me very usefull things about Kyoto~!
After that we went for cocktails to the ARC, man I love that club, they serve my favorite cocktail there, the Mai Tai, It's so sweet! After the mai tai I went for a caipri, but the barlady really didn't go easy on the rum, so it wasn't as tasty as I planned :') Too bad a lot of people had to leave that early, but we had amazing fun anyway!


There are hundreds of pictures really, just go to my Facebook to see more of them xD

Yesterday I recieved everything for my Visa, so now all I need to do is go to Den Haag and get it stamped into my passport! Oh my it's all so incredibly oficial now :')

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Whoa, you're leaving soon now!

    Aaah You looked amazing, I like the outfits, and especially the hair..Looks lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Christina_bcn1221 juli 2012 om 19:47

    The cocktels looks so tasty! hahaha

    you girls rocks! I love your hairstyles!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen