woensdag 8 september 2010

Goodmorning rain!

This morning I woke up at 6 am and it was pouring outside, so much rain buuuuh. There is said to be a tyfoon going on somewhere here, so we get a part of that too with a lot of rain. The initial plan today was to go to Kyoto with my roommate Yumi and her dad, but that's resceduled :P I made a little clip of the rain, it actually allready calmed down here in this clip, but I hope you can see some of it xD Atleast you can hear it haha
video
So, while we are at the subject of water anyway, I meant to show you this clip of a little waterfall they made in the shopping area under the kyoto station. I think it's so awesome that they can actually make all these figures with just the right timing and the right amount of water!
video

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol, from one rainy country to another!
    The waterfall is cool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the waterfall-thingy is awesome :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen