dinsdag 7 september 2010

My Room!

So, today I took some pictures of my humble little room to show you where I'm staying the upcoming months :p I'll make some pictures of the dohokan and it's surroundings later on ^^,
View when you walk in the room
My desk with 2 chairs, I'm hoping to get that wall full with pictures :)
My closet and cupboard
On top of my cupboard, some mess and candy :D
My accesoires that I pinned to the wall yo cheer the room up a bit :p
When my door is closed, put my jacket on there
The inside of my closet!

So that's it! Not much to show you but hey, it's something right :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Charlotte Hompe21 juli 2012 om 19:47

    hahahahha Ed between the sunglasses :')

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ziet er leuk uit rox! :)

    (en wat hangt daar een leuke gothic foto xD)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen