zaterdag 18 september 2010

Recent Purchases~!

Just a post with my recent purchases, thought I'd just put them all in one post, don't know why, I just did :)
Stuff I bought at the 100 yen store, I love the eyeshadow pallet!
The Ranzuki and the Popteen, the ranzuki provided free lashes, I looooove them! And I just bought the popteen because Kumikki is not on the cover haha
Underlashes, a new wallet and adorable tights! Don't know how I'm going to coordinate them yet, but I'll find a way :)
A Yukata/ Kimono for only 200 yen! (+- 2 euro~) It's of a beautifull black thick cotton, with silver and pink embroidery on them. I don't have an Obi yet, but I think I'm going to match it with either a pink or a blue obi, since the lining of the sleeves is blue :)

And last but definetly not least, my chanel purse! I got it at a vintage/ trift/ junkshop for only 1000 yen! I really have the feeling that it's real, and if it is not, it is one hell of a good replica! O.O

Other then that I mostly bought food and presents for others :P So that's it for now! I made all the blogposts I wanted to make today xD Yay for meeeee, and I should really stop being so damn lazy :P

5 opmerkingen:

  1. what. i actually think the bag is authentic! if would like, i can authentificate it for you! SHIT OMG. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish i was that lucky!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Charlotte Hompe21 juli 2012 om 19:48

    looks like some goood shopping <3 shiny bow is cute too.

    that Chanel, whether real or false, is really the crown on your shopwork the way I know you XD the shopgods decided to reward you in this way I think U_U

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi! Its setou from livejournal. Thanks for posting your awesome blog!! <33

    That bag.. OMG I would kill for it! It seems so great and it looks real to me! O_O and that wallet.. omg.. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen