maandag 27 december 2010

GYARU ME2 @ Shibuya 109! Be There~!

Hello everybody! I hope you had a lovely christmas and are heading to a wonderfull newyears party! ^^
I'm here to update about the meet-up at Shibuya 109!
This meet is hosted by Sara Mari, Charlotte and Me ! ^^
We will meet up in front of Shibuya 109 at 13:00, for a day of shopping, chatting, purikuras and fun! For those who would like we could go to dinner! We created a facebook page, because it is easier to keep all the updates together, So please visit it and make sure you're coming! :D
I really hope to see you there, it will be great to meet some of you! ^^
Now I have to go off cleaning my room, because tomorrow, CHARLIE WILL BE HEEEEEEEEERE <3 I can't waaait, I'm like a little kid xD

4 opmerkingen:

  1. The Shibuya 109 is an interesting place. Just a heads up, the place is a little hot as far as how far they crank the heat up. Fun to window shop there I will say that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am so excited for it! I'm going to ask my friend to research restaurants that can seat 15-20 people, so hopefully we can have dinner as a group^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'll be going as well! ^__^ I can't wait to meet you all!! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen