vrijdag 24 december 2010

メッリクリスマス!


Merry Christmas everybody! I am so sorry for not updating a lot, a lot has been going on the last few weeks, partys, school, exhibitions so i didn't really find the the time. I will make a proper update soon! The first new update I will make will be for the Gyaru meet Sara Mari, Charlotte and me will organize in Tokyo! Keep the date of 8 january free in your book girls! I will make a proper post about it later. Talking about Charlotte, just a few more days before she arrives! I'm so excited that my mental age has dropped to a 5 year old's xD
Prepare for a lot of updates ~! xD

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Merry Christmas! ^_^

    And I am looking forward to the updates. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you look so so cute! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Uuh I woud love to join! ... To bad I'm not in Japan *laugh*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Merry Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    The purikura of you are so cute, like a nice Christmas present!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey woxje!

    Ik had je kaartje gekregen. very cute! Thanks so much!! :D

    Hopelijk heb jij ook nog een fijne kerst gehad, en alvast een gelukkig nieuw jaar ! :D

    adieuxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen