zaterdag 19 februari 2011

Sponsored Post: Hurricane BC-103 Review

This post is sponsored by Mukuchu! Please visit their website for a large selection of EOS and GEO Lenses ^^

Today's post will be about GEO's Mysterious-EYES BC-103 from the Hurricane series. These lenses are the only ones of the series that are really quite different from the standard Hurricane series since they have no other colour then a soft black, and don't have this slightly twirled pattern on them. But I was very excited to recieve them nontheless! Because they look a lot like my very first pair of circle lenses which were the barbie magic black ones, so lets go on to the review!

     

Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

They are very comfortable as always! I love GEO's lenses, they are always soft and very delicate to the own eyes. They did start to get quite a bit uncomfortable when i was sitting in the car with the airco blowing straight up my eyes. So be carefull not to wear lenses to places where it can be quite dry, cause it will make your eyes dry and the lenses will start to get very uncomfortable

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡  ♡
I find them pretty enlarging! But I don't think that it is the point of these types of lenses to be most enlarging, i think the purpose of these lenses is to create this extreme dolly look on your eyes, and they work perfect for that. The diameter of these lenses is 14.00 mm according to the site, so they are not the biggest out there, but they look dramatic nontheless!

Looks: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I love these kind of lenses so I am giving them the full 5 hearts! The reason I love lenses like these so much is because you are still able to see your own eyecolour, and have cute and enlarging lenses. The look of these lenses are really dramatic because they are this black border fading into transparent. These lenses for me have always given the most doll like expression to your eyes, and I love them for that! And you never have to worry about your own eyecolour clashing with the colour of the lens, because these lenses will suit everyone!

Here are some of the standard close up pictures of the lenses;
 Natural lightning.

 Both in, with flash.

One in, one out, flash

Overall:♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡  
As you can see these are not your to go to lenses if you want your eyes to be extremely enlarged, but they definetly create this awesome and dramatic look while you are still able to see your own eye colour! So overall I give them 4/5 hearts, because these wouldve gotten all 5 if they wouldve enlarged my eyes a bit more :)

I kind of like what I did with my make-up here btw, I was inspired by Egg's model gugu, she is so adorable! <3 I also had another type of dual-tone hair this time, black x blonde! These are Charlie's old extensions, so i figured, why not give it a shot? This is also the first time I'm wearing all my hair out of my face so you can see my large forhead :x
Anyhow, thank you for reading! I definetly need to go back to making my portfolio site now ^^"

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the hurricane series, its one of my favorites^^ They are quite comfortable, and these ones look soooo lovely on you. The perfect style XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Not much enlargement, but they really draw attention to your eyes! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi miss, do you likes to make another circle lens review?
    If yes, please feel free to drop me an email.
    I am kevin from DBeautyshop.com
    TQ xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Rebbecapatterson21 juli 2012 om 19:34

    I was just wondering what kind of lashes you used?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the two-tone on you! Those lenses are not what I usually like, but they look good on you.
    Also, I love your makeup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I think they look really good on you ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen