vrijdag 11 maart 2011

Going Blonde~

Well, I'm not really going blonde, since I made that mistake years ago. I had dyed my hair black for 3 years, and then decided I wanted to be platinum blonde, it turned out orange ... So that's a mistake I'll never make again! In Japan I borrowed Charlie's extensions, put them in and did a hat on so you wouldn't see my own haircolour, and that turned out to be a pretty succesfull thing! So when I got home I decided to buy a blonde wig, and you've seen it in the last post, but not too well ^^" So here are some better pictures, it's mostly just a spam post, sorry for that haha. And they all look the same xD The hardest thing for me about a blonde wig, is trying to get my eyebrows lighter, since they're very dark, but I think it turned out okay ^^"

   
And with my baby <3

And to everyone in Japan, please take care! きおつけて!I hope everyone is okay ;~;

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Staat je goed! Met blond haar lijk je wat jonger/schattiger en met donker haar wat ouder/sexier.
    Ik had wel nog een vraagje, heb je die pruik in Nederland gehaald?

    xx Mich

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It looks lovely!

    Your cat is really cute :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ちょ~かわいい~!I really love your wig and it suits you so well ! Which tips do you use for your eyebrows then ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. girl you look good with black and blond hair. this is rare you know? most girls are a special type - not all can wear such diffrent hair colors and you look great with both colors ^^ you are a big inspiration for me because there are not many gyaru inspired girls with such dark hair :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It suits you! You are lucky you can rock both dark and light hair!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nice :D I was searching a tips about that for my new wigs :)
    Continue your blog, it's a pleasure to read it :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i think blond hair suits you almost better than dark, even they both look good~! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Look fabulous,really suits you:)
    Cute cat tooXD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Staat je echt heel erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen