dinsdag 1 maart 2011

Inspiration; Hairmake!

I decided to start making some inspiration posts, for me, and for others ^^ To see what inspires me through the months, and I thought I best start of with an inspiration post about Hairmake! My interest for Hairmake started out a while after i've been into gyaru. Ofcourse I loved the volumous mori of Himegyaru, and the big playfull curls of the more everyday gyaru, but I was still to figure out the magic of Hairmake! And basically I came interested through the Hairmake meister of the west; Charlie! When I first saw her with a head full of suji, i was sold <3 So here is a post about awesome Hairmake, and I hope it will inspire you as much as it does me :) I think a good and wellmade hairstyle makes a good outfit very quickly. What do you think about this big hairstyles? Do you like them or would you rather see some wavy and more flat curls, or a bun on the head?







 


7 opmerkingen:

  1. i really like the volume, but honestly, i can NEVER get my hair to look like that, unless i go to the hairsalon... i always wondered how you and charlie do it just by yourselves.... please teach us!!!

    http://karisumagyaru.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow so many great photos! I like these kind of posts with many nice pictures together. The first photo is especially so beautiful. My hair is not layered so I can't make these amazing looks, well I'm not skilled enough either hehe. It so nice in Japan you can go to the salon and get a hairset for 1,500 or so

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This one you posted https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-seTvZHh8AvM/TWzP4CmvZLI/AAAAAAAABsI/3nYrn5V65wg/s1600/L_photo_25.jpg

    Had me literally open my mouth in awe! Seriously, they are absolutely gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You know I love suji! Too bad my hair is too short for a nice sujimori now ;w;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yeah I agree, you are so good at styling your own hair there's no need to spend money for someone else to do it. That makes sense there are not hairmake studios in Kyoto, it doesn't seem the gyaru culture is so strong there, but I imagine there are many in Osaka.

    In this photo https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-xJoqLsxz8WQ/TWzQcqBTjyI/AAAAAAAABs8/zjVUgVyqcb0/s1600/tumblr_leih4yolXF1qzqefvo1_500.jpg
    Is the girl on the left Akichi? I like her straight hairstyle^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Impressive, but unfortunately my hair is way too short for that kind of hairstyle T_T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such lovely hairstyles!! I really love that first one. *__* ♥ But I don't think I could ever get my hair like that.. T__T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen