dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Small HYPER Meet-up! [And Portfolio site is finished!]

On the 16th of April HYPER will have a small meeting in Amersfoort ^^, We will be going to see Suckerpunch (funny thing, the scripts was co-written by Steve Shibuya, that guy is called Shibuya, hihi) and after that we'll be going for some mexican food! I know it is a bit short notice, but I would like to invite all the dutch gals to check our forum and come meet-up with us! ^^,


And on another notice, I FINALLY finished my porftolio site. So if you would like to check out the things I make at school, and the things I made in Japan, please visit my site!



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Your portfolio is amazing! :o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are SO gorgeous! My mouth literally dropped! You are so talented~~!! ^3^ <333

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this site is amazing I wish I could design like that too ** and very interesting to read the things about you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gave creaties staan er op je portfolio website!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. your site is amazing. really love the layout:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your portfolio is beautiful ! I love your creations and textiles you made in Japan ! I wish you the best

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your portfolio looks really good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I just have to tell you how impressed I am by you. You are so inspiring, SO inspiring. Your talent is amazing, I love the structure you put into your designs. I can't wait to see your future!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen