zaterdag 23 april 2011

The Gyaru Challenge~!



I would first of all like to thank everybody for their kind words on my last post <3 I know it was a bit of a rant, but you're all really sweet and you definetly gave me the motivation to continue! However, I'm going to try to hit another note by creating: The Gyaru Challenge!

Basically, what I want to do is to let YOU decide what I will be wearing next! I want to go back to basics, and have fun with the style and experimenting again. I want you to leave a message saying which Gyaru style you would like me to do, this could be anything! From a full style, or your personal favorite style, to just make-up or hair, or post a look that you would want me to try and copy, stuff like that! ^^ This will help me challenge myself withing Gyaru, and try out new stuff, sure I will fail at certain things I'm sure, but it's a good way to keep experimenting!
So please leave a comment telling me what style you would like to see, preferably with a picture so I know we're on the same page, and so that I have something to draw inspiration from ^^ And in the upcoming weeks I will try to act out as many styles as possible!

And ofcourse, this is not just for me! For those of you who feel a bit stuck within the Gyaru style, feel free to post this on your blog, and challenge yourself to try out new things! It will be fun, and a great way to get out of your comfort zone, and maybe find out about stuff that suits you even better! <3 (Feel free to use the banner I created, even thought it's just quickly made xD)

I hope you all like this idea, and are willing to participate with and challenge me! ^^

14 opmerkingen:

  1. tobias allende21 juli 2012 om 19:13

    Hey, I love this idea so much! x I would like to challenge you to do Kuronba :) You are such an amazing gal and I can't wait to see your attempt! x <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cool I would like to try it. Thanks for these great idea
    Here some sugestions for the chalenge.
    Boho Rock, Punk, Mori Gyaru

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing idea ♥

    I would love to see you in COCO LULU style, haha~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. that's nice to hear ^-^ keep it up girl!
    so I'd love to "take on the challenge" and I guess the best way to do this is to post some pictures:

    1. http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/romaprichu/outfit1.png
    2.http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5ycmvkyrq1qc9up3o1_500.jpg

    I find these outfits just too cute, and I'd love to see what you do with it ^-^
    I hope they are gyaru enough, for that I don't really know what styles exactly they are, sorry T.T
    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. kben vergeten om "die hairstyle lijkt me ook wel leuk bij je staan" erbij te zetten lol >.<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I think Wakatsuki Chinatsu clothing and makeup will be beautiful on you :) ! ik denk dat je iets moet uitproberen net als in deze foto =^.^= !~
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuwxbvUrvu1qzayoio1_500.jpg

    zoiets lijkt me wel leuk voor kleding style (-^_^-)v
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wfWcDlgT-qM/TAvt6iF1CMI/AAAAAAAACSk/BVzvm9q_o2Y/s1600/ranzuki.jpg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. ik heb een tumblr en facebook =^.^=! aww je bent zo aardig lol hihi >.< !
    ehm mijn tumblr is: http://sabrinaduric.tumblr.com
    en mijn facebook is: http://www.facebook.com/ssabbriina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. MAAANBAAAAA :V hahaha. doe het!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. ik voel me vereerd omdat je op me gereageerd hebt lol hihi =^.^= !
    & you're welcome ! kwou dat ik ook zown awesome gyaru ben als jij \(-*__*-)/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. dit is echt n vet idee XD
    wil je anders Mode ns proberen? lijkt me lastig wor maar jij kan het~!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Someone already said Manba... I want to second that! :D

    Also, I don't think I've seen you wear pigtails. How about pigtails.

    Cute example here: http://hikarishina.tumblr.com/post/4413518364

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Do add me in too http://kamiyarehauste.blogspot.com/2011/08/gyaru-vs-visual-challenge.html

    Try out Kogal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. personally, i think you look best with your hair all black :p

    and you look really cute in agejo style... so why not try a Sakurina "rock" look? i quite like her style. i think you should try it! ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Yeah...I'm too lazy to go over the comments, but I suggest AV gyaru, NOT the clothes, but I just want to see how you would look with the make.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen