dinsdag 5 april 2011

Sponsored Post: Misty Max Brown Review

This post is sponsored by Mukuchu~, they have a large selection of circle lenses from genuine brands such as GEO and EOS, and they ship worldwide!

Today I will write a review about the Misty Max brown lenses from EOS ^^


Comfort : ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡

To be honest I didnt find these lenses too comfortable, they kept hurting my eyes, and they also kept shifting up, which was rather annoying. This was the first time I had EOS lenses if I remember correctly, maybe its because of that, I'm not sure ^^'

Enlargement: : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

These lenses aren't really enlarging at all for me, sometimes I even see my own eyecolour peeping out from underneath it! but maybe that is also because they kept shifting over my eyes, cause they would basically just push up. They're 14.5mm lenses, so they are not that big to start with.

Looks: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

Once again, I think brown lenses don't suit me, they don't blend well with my natural eyecolour. They make the whole lenses seem more like an olive green lens, then a good deep brown. I do really like the design of the lens itself, with the black border and the small golden yellow inner circle, they're really beautifull on that matter! But I think lenses such as grey, blue or green would suit my eyes better.

Overall : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡
Overall I would still give them a 3 out of 5, cause I really like the design and I think they could look beautifull on people that have a more matching eyecolour underneath! They're not that enlarging, but because of the black border they still look rather dramatic ^^






And some close up pictures xD They look a bit crooked, but the idea is there!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. As I said before I think they don't look to unusual on you despite the color XD But yes I noticed EOS lenses are not so comfy as GEO. Oh your natural eyes are so large and dolly >3<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a strange and beautiful color on you! it looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm so jealous of your real eye color! mine is a mix of light green and blue >3<;;

    I think those lenses look lovely but if they are uncomfortable then it's a no go for me haha~~^^;;; I love big ones!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think they suit you rather well! and the brown is also good at covering your natural eye colour!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen