zondag 8 mei 2011

Happy Mothers day!

Hello everybody, long time no see ^^ im really glad to see that a lot of you are still with me <3
And happy mothers day for all of those that celebrate it! Here in the netherlands mothers day is a day to celebrate the mothership and acknowledge the work moms put into the life of their kids :) its a day to thank your mom for carrying you for 9 months, and all the days she was there to carry you through the good and the bad days of life. I really want to thank my mom for all she has done for me, even though we had our ups and downs, she is always there for me :) i mean, afterall she gave birth to me, thats pretty nice xD even though we are going to celebrate it next week because we're not complete atm because my two little sisters are on vacation with my grandparents xD
I did decide to dress up today even though it didnt really work out the way i planned, i decided to share it with you :)
I am still updating from my phone so there will be now layout in the pictures xD





14 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovin' amazing! Love your eye makeup ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. <3<3<3<3<3<3 amazing <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look so cute *0*! Those leggings are such an awesome pattern *0*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. omg love ur eye make up here babe ^__^

    www.yuki109.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i like your photos! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Bah, you always look gorgeous. I really love your hair!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Happy mothers day!! Is that your real hair? Very pretty!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. one more thing, what lenses are you using? So dolly!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Omg super cute coord! ^o^ I love it! Your shoes are so cute with it too! I like how you put the floral with it too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow, you always look amazing!

    I hope you will have a nice mothersday, when you are all complete ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Leuk outfit! En je haarzit ook weer prachtig! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen