dinsdag 17 mei 2011

Lady gaga's new style inspiration, Sakurina?

Today in the train the newspaper Metro caught my eyes because it had a huge picture of lady gaga on the front. This is because Lady gaga was the chief editor of the newspaper for a day! Nothing too exciting rolled out of it, to me it was just a regular newspaper with a bit more lady gaga.
The thing i did find very interesting was Lady gaga's style, it reminded me so much of agemo Sakurina's style!  With the hairstyle and the rocking accesoires. We all know Lady gaga had some interesting meetings with japanes style before such as lolita and manba. So who knows, maybe Sakurina is her next inspiration!

On another note, i will soon have my laptop and internet again! So from then one some serious posting will resume! Because i have a lot of nice things planned with my girls from HYPER! I cant wait for all the plans to be executed :D <3


11 opmerkingen:

  1.  I recently found your blog, it looks soooo cute =))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lain BarbieEyes21 juli 2012 om 19:36

    I totally see it! O.O 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I think Sakurina does it WAY better. I'm so tired of everyone saying that Gaga is so different and original. It's BS. She's just recycling what's been done before!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. He ja, de overeenkomsten zijn inderdaad wel groot! Het zou best kunnen dat Sakurina haar nieuwe inspiratie is. :p Wie zal het zeggen?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. jaaaa, k zag m ook en ik dacht ook wtf sakurina hair. Best wel vet though :D 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. De style lijkt wel heel erg.. zogenaamd trendsetter xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. you're right, in fact the style really looks alike! :o kyaaaaaa so interesting! huhuhu :D

    ShuShu♥ 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ohhh great spot! :D I can totally see the influence! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. it is just like sakurina ! im always so tired of people saying everyone is inspired by lady gaga, when really, lady gaga is so much inspired by asia, but most western people know nothing about asia so they just assume its the other way around u.u lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh yes, I can see alot of similarity there for sure! Though I think Sakurina looks better still hehe XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Sakurina does it better LOL. 

    Yay for having internet again ^o^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen