zondag 19 juni 2011

Short Hairstyle Guide~

Hii everyone! Time for a blogpost about short hairstyles within Gyaru!
As we all know a well known feature of gal is long hair, and a lot of it! But there are also a lot of gals out there with shorter hair, and recently i've seen a lot of gals rocking the short hairstyle! My fellow HYPER member Jessica also has a short hairstyle, and she has been waiting for this post for a long time, so here it goes xD But there are also some gals with short hair that don't really know what to do, and don't see themselfs as gal because of it. Well ladies, that is all in the past! I made some pictures out of my BETTY magazines, with some great short hairdo's, to show that even short haired gals can look extremely fabulous! I hope you will enjoy the pictures I picked out for you ^^,




























13 opmerkingen:

  1. Why are asian hairstyles so different looking? They are quite gorgous, but very tacky. Nice blog by the way! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. useful post)
    i have short hair cut and ur post rly helped me)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This post is great *0*! Since I cut my hair shorter I was at a loss with what to do with it but this gives me inspiration again! Thanks <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you for this post! I'm not a gyary but I'm a big fan of all those beautiful hairstyles. But I have short hair and I had no idea what to do with it. I'm going to try out some of these styles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh it's nice to see some short hairstyles! I was wondering what girls would do when they have short hair..
    I see some lovely hairstyles <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you so much for posting this.
    I don't have very long hair so these pictures are definitely an inspiration source for me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yay for shorter haired gals! Thanks~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Totally yey for short hair styles. I might try a few of them later ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow, you really collected so many great short agejo hair styles! I'm sure many people will appreciate this!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is such a useful post. I have short hair but often just end up relying on my extensions but these are all so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Josine Maaike Annette21 juli 2012 om 19:43

    Really helpful, I have short hair and always use wigs for gal and lolita, but this is nice to do with my own hair! Definitely gonna try it :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen