donderdag 21 juli 2011

The Gyaru Challenge // MANBA!

So for the Gyaru Challenge I was challenged to do MANBA! Most of us know manba allready, but for those who dont; it is one of the first Gyaru styles that was very popular back in the days, but the look has vanished a bit, but there are still some faithfull manbas in Japan, and a few in the west :)

 

So for this challenge I teamed up with Charlie, who isn't unfamiliar with the style, and we had an afternoon full of fun, but we didn't dare to leave my room xD It was a fun style to do, but I must say that I look HORRIBLE as a manba D: so I don't think this is a style that I would do more often :P but onwards to the pictures!



Don't forget to challenge me to more styles :D You can find the information on the top pages, and feel free to take this challenge to your own blog! ^^,

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Would luuurve to see you trying out Haady or something :D 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. u both look so nice)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. There is no way I could do manba, I would look like a man totally. But I think it looks fine on you, I really think it was a cute idea to do all pink twinsie sort of outfits XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You two look adorable!! (^__^) <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. woow ! you both look soo good <3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Jaaaa, manba! <3
    Ik vind het niet verkeerd staan bij je hoor, eigenlijk! En sowieso vind ik het ook goed uitgevoerd, de manba make-up enzo. ^_^ (maar ok, je eigen stijl staat je wel mooier ^_~)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I think you look very cute as manba ^^ Such a funny style this is =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. fearthefromage21 juli 2012 om 19:45

    I think you would actually make a really decent Manba. You look so cute in the pictures you posted. 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i'm sorry but mambas look fucking crazy... (you do make a very cute mamba though)
    i really hope it never revives, and also, i have not seen a single one in japan in the 3 years i've lived here, so i think it's just something that gaijin gyaru like to recycle... yes, egg magazine did a feature on "the revival of mamba" a little while ago, but it was more of a joke than anything else...

    you look much cuter in your normal gyaru style anyways ^_-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ja ik heb precies hetzelfde wat dat betreft. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen