maandag 18 juli 2011

HYPER hairmake: Curly Suji Updo!

Hii everyone!
I was finally able to complete and upload my second hairtutorial! It's a tutorial I had to do in 2 parts because my camera died ;~; and I look really angry all the time, but its my concentrated face :P
But it's a tutorial for this hairdo~! I hope you will all enjoy the tutorial, and if you have suggestion for a hairmake tutorial please let me know and I will do my best! ^^,






And please check out charlie's first Hairmake tutorial :D

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I want to try sujimori! yours looks fabulous~

    and wow you're gorgeous *o*

    http://yuzubunny.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this tutorial is amazing!! I've always wondered how to do a propper suji!! *__*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke tutorial en leuke hairstyle! :D (en lekker muziekje op de achtergrond. ^^)
    Je tutorial is erg duidelijk, al lijkt hij me wel wat moeilijk in het begin. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I wanna try that, too, looks great =DD I never make my hair as much as I should / I`d want to. But I think I couldn`t do all that, looks so complicated =O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great tutorial, thank you for sharing! Now if only my hair could be curled and teased...XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great tutorial:D thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aw, the hair looks so cute ! too bad youtube says the video is blocked in my country D;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen