woensdag 24 augustus 2011

BBQ with HYPER

Last week I had a small BBQ at my place with some of my HYPER gals :) Charlotte, Josephine, Velvetbat and Reiko came over to my house and brought some tasty snacks along ^^, We had very fortunate weather, but unfortunatly for me, I'm not the best firestarter, so the actual BBQ didn't work too well xD

For this day I tried some different and darker make-up, do you like it?
and here are a few pictures Velvetbat made;



That's it for my small post, can you see I have a new app on my phone? XD

8 opmerkingen:

  1. What the name of this app?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks kinda yummy and like a lot of fun! Like your make up a lot <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hehe I was thinking of using this app for my blog pictures too
    But Im too lazy XD XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ahhhhhhhhhh barbecue is the best food during the summer time :) it looks very very LECKER :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. *nomnomnom* I like bbq's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looks like such a nice bbq even though you werent the best bbq master XD
    And you all look so nice and stylish <3 nice to have some girl fun .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I like the new make up :), omggg bbq= <3 nom nomz !!!!.. I'm not the best fire starter neither ><, I'm always afraid the thing is going to explode and burn my face D:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Rebbecapatterson21 juli 2012 om 19:48

    i love this look! you should do a tutorial on it :) and now bbq sounds so good lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen