woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Gyaru Challenge // Sakurina Rockstyle

I haven't been updating on the Gyaru challenge for quite a while now and I'm sorry! u_u I've been a bit too busy to take the time and dress up properly. But today I made some time and gave Sakurina's rockstyle a go!

The most know Sakurina as and Agemo that has developed a particular rockstyle, that combines cute, sexy and rock at the same time. Her make-up style has always been an inspiration for me, even though the last few years the shape stayed the same, she is still one of the gals that works the really dark and heavy make-up style whereas nowadays a lot of gals have a bit lighter eyemake. This challenge was quite hard for me, because most of the outfits she wears are rather easy to pull off for HER. But me, I could start looking like a typical goth chick because of my western features. Besides that I hardly have any items in my wardrobe that could make this look work for me, but I did my best, and I hope you'll like it!

   

For this challenge, I called in the help of my blonde wig! I always feel so weird wearing it xD
 For the first outfit I tried a cute x rock style that leans a bit towards the Tutuha fashion I often see her wearing in the Ageha.
 And for the second outfit I tried to go for a sexy x rock style outfit
Make-up shot
I don't really have much more to say about this challenge, I really liked it but I'm afraid I'm just not the type of person that can pull this look off ^^' I hope you like it, let me know! <3

16 opmerkingen:

  1. You look so pretty! I really like the second outfit!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The blond wig really suits you :O and i think you nailed the rock style. Looks really good ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look gorgeous in that blonde wig. I think I have the same one but I hardly wear it as it's started to become a little frizzy". How do you keep it looking so nice?

    I love your attempt at Sakurina's style. I really like your dress in the first outfit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Loved those outfits! Makes me wanna go for a bit rocker style for a chance ^_^ And you look soooo good in that wig! ...Hmmh, I should buy some wigs, too, since I`m never satisfied on my hair and get bored so easily! *__*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het staat erg leuk!
    Ik denk dat als je er als westerse rock-gal er niet goth-chickerig wil uitzien, makkelijker gaat als je ook een kleur verwerkt in je outfit. Al snel hebben mensen hier als je helemaal zwart draagt, dat je de stempel gothic krijgt. En blond haar helpt gelukkig ook om het minder gothy te maken. ^_^

    Maar goth or not, ik vind je outfit er erg leuk uitzien, vooral de tweede! :D En Sakurina heeft ook inderdaad een gave stijl. Al verbaast het me wel dat ik weinig haar-frustsels bij haar zie wanneer ze rokku draagt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. you are so pretty ! *u* and i love your septum~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. These looks suit you SO much!! Especially love the blonde on you and the leggings.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The second outfit looks best <3 I'm not a fan of the dress with those leggings though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i think you did really good!! i don't really like how the wig fits in with the rest on the first coordinate, but on the second one it rocks!!

    i love Sakurina! <3 her style is actually the closest thing to mine, and also, she's 28!! that's really old in the gyaru community, and she's still rocking it! since i'm a bit older than everybody else myself, it really inspires me to watch her go ^_-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. omg! First off, I LOVE YOUR EYE MAKE.
    Secondly, I think you look so damn gorgeous with blond hair!
    I just think dark colors suit you very well..

    :3c

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Bare legs and hecka tall black heels (wedges, maybe?) would look amazing! At least that's how I'd personally wear the dress. I think the leggings just look too warm for the style of dress.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. dat jurkje is echt te leuukkk :D die outfit doet hard <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. De tweede outfit vind ik het leukst ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I think the blonde wig suits you sooo well!! and your look in the last two pictures is perfect!! sooo cute!
    you really rocked the rock look! ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I think it looks great, honestly! You have a very sweet face for the cute side! I love the dress you chose, too ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen