dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

New Nails

Today I went to the beach with my Mom, my sisters and some neighbours and I decided to give myself some new acrylics. Now that ive finished my internship they're easier to handle because i dont have to do a lot of sewing and handwork anymore xD But ill never do my nails at the beach again because it was pretty hard since everything dried up really fast, the nailpolish, the acrylics etc. So thats why they havent turned out that good, but I think they look rather nice :) So what do you think?



And my very casual beachoutfit, this was mostly to try out a place to take outfit shots xD I need some good space to do it :')

Short post is short, but tomorrow ill start my makeup tutorial!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, I love your nails!! especially the red glitter is awesome! I wish I could do acrylics, but I'm way too terrified to mess up or sometihng... anyway, love them! and really good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh the bright red and blue of your nails really attracts me!! I think they look beautiful, and I feel ashamed of my naked nails now XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you did them yourself?!?! they are very cool!! i have always wanted some UK nails, but somehow, i'm too chicken to get them, considering how expensive they are, eheh... wish i was able to do them myself!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Celine TROUCHAUD21 juli 2012 om 19:43

    Wow your nails are really beautiful! I love the glitter effect.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The new nails are freaking awesome <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I cant express my love for your nails! They are perfect!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very happy to see the UK flag on your nails haha ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. your nails are awesome! do you have a kit to sculpt them by yourself?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cute nails!! Really patriotic ;p And at the beach? You're brave!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen