zondag 14 augustus 2011

Outfit post~

Last Sunday I met up with Charlie and later on with some friends of ours that visited the Dir en Grey concert. Charlie and I didn't go there mostly because it's not really our music scene (anymore) so we went for fun and friends ! :)

Here's my outfit of that day, tried to go for a sort or Rock / Ora ora look, but I looked more like axl rose haha

 

Charlie and I went and met up earlier to discuss the lecture for the abunai, oh man there is still so much left to do! I need to finish my dress for the day itself, lol finish? I need to start it! Tomorrow I will start it, I hope u_u
We went to the Hema and finally had the tea for two we had wanted to do for ages, but it wasn't too exciting, but really tasty xD But we ended up wanting more sweetness so it's probably a good marketing trick xD


Thats it for my short post :) 

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your outfit! specially the belt XD <3 and your makeup and hair look really nice!!! :D
    And the sweets nom nom!! :3 <3 <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot21 juli 2012 om 19:45

    love your outfit<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh girl! You're looking so sexy here XDDD I love this on you! I love more of the rock gal/sexy gal more than the sweet style, so I'm loving this! Someday I shall pull it off XDD 

    Those sweets look so good... I'm afraid when I come to Amsterdam, I'm gonna eat all of the yummy sweets you guys have * o * 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your outfit! So cute!
    and mmmmmmmm yummy food!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. MarjoleinHoekendijk21 juli 2012 om 19:46

    I realy like this outfit!! <333

    xoxo

    mayowlovesyou.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen