donderdag 8 september 2011

Some Random Outfits~

Lately I have decided to try and put some more efforts in my daily coordinates cause I'm just such a lazy bastard. I assume that when school starts I'll make some more effort again, but I don't really have anything to do yet so I hardly leave the house, so why dress up when you don't leave the house? :') See how lazy I am?
Anyhow here are just a few coordinates that I want to share with you all :)




And I've been trying to do some cut crease make-up, and it looks mighty fine in real life, but I just can't take a decent picture of it, but I tired~

And lately I've also been trying to grow my nails and paint them in nice different shades and patterns. I'm the worst nail biter in the world, I even bite of my acrylics, but now I'm determained to stop biting my nails! I want nice long nails that I can paint in awesome colours ;n; But this is what I did the last few times;


That's it for my random blogpost, I'm sorry that this blog is lacking great content, please if you have any ideas for topics I can blog about, or things you would like to see in this blog, please leave it in the comments! <3



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely outfits! I really like the top of the first outfit and the pink dress of the second one looks beautiful on you! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauwww die outfits zijn niiicee, vooral de eerste en laatste Y U SO HOT?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love all the outfits :D You have great style Rox!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good luck with stopping to bite your nails!

    And I like your outfits!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. aww the coordinates are really good :3 esp those with your new belt!! I'm growing my nails too ^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I only got one thing to say: CUTE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the outfits...and the belt ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen