vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Gyaru Improvement Meme!

And now on to something really revealing! Lizzie has made a gyaru improvement meme some months back, and I thought it would be pretty cool to use it, to show all of you of what a horrible 'gyaru' I was xD I first want to fill you up on some background information~

For years I have been into Lolita fashion, and during 2009 my interest towards Himegyaru slowely started growing, so this is where I started off! I think a lot of lolitas start liking gyaru through himegyaru, but some stay in the himegyaru sector, and some grow on, like I did! I would like to show you the progress I've made. To be honest I am embarassed about most of these photos, and I don't know how chronological they are~ but I needed to come clean and show I sucked for AT LEAST 1,5 years~ I have never thought of myself as a Gyaru, and to be honest, I still don't see myself as one, I still have a lot to improve on. But here it goes! CLICK TO ENLARGE!




Now that you have seen the pictures, you can see that I sucked for such a long time, and personally, I think I still suck xD But I think I slowely started to get the hang of it during march/ april 2011 xD I still have a long way to go before I can think of myself as a gyaru~

I hope you like this, and that it inspires you ^^, As you can see I sucked as, but slowely start sucking less ass haha. If you like the meme, visit Lizzie's blog for more information about it! And let me know in the comments below if you did this meme too! :D

Love you Sweethearts <3

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Omigawsh this is so amazing to see your improvement! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind jou echt zeker weten een gyaru! Je ziet er prachtig uit en je haarskills en make-up skills zijn echt top! :D Ik vind je toch zeker echt een van de beste gaijin gyaru. ^_^

    Daarnaast vind ik het heel leuk om de timeline te zien! :D je bent echt veel vooruit gegaan ja. ^_^ En ik vind ook dat je huidige stijl beter bij je past dan je himegyaru van het begin.
    En elke keer als ik die foto van Juni 2010 zie, doe je me denken aan Baby/Frances van Dirty Dancing. :p

    Maar goed, je ziet er echt heel erg top uit! :D
    En ik kan maar hopen dat ik ook zulke vooruitgang zal boeken ooit. XD (maar goed, ik moet ook gewoon meer moeite erin steken denk ik, en dat doe jij zeker heel veel!) Maar ik vind dit een heel inspirerende post. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Girl you improved so much! But looking from the beginning you also looked amazing in 2009.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't suck at all, infact i think that you are one of the best gaijin gyarus out there. Im pretty sure that you are an insperation so alot of gals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. jij zuigt niiiieeeet D: echt niet~!!!!!!!!!!! en dat zeg ik niet omdat ik je vrouw ben~ Het is natuurlijk moeilijk jezelf als gyaru te zien, maar geloof mij maar, jij bent zo fucking gyaru it hurts ToT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really like the layout having all the photos together in one main graphic like that, very elegant! I would have to say, not many people are as lucky to have started out as well as you did dear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I don't think you sucked at all! Definite style progression, but no suckage!
    I did mine awhile ago, but I need to update it. It's been awhile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I made mine too XDD . Aww you looked pretty back in the day! but now you look amazing! *0* love your hair and make up so much! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You are still awesome. From the start to now :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You can really see how your style developed! Especially your makeup and hair!!! (also did you lose weight :O?! You look much slimmer in recent photos!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Suck!? Lies. Everyone starts somewhere, but I think your progress is great! Imo, no one is "perfect" at gyaru, your personal touch makes it wonderful. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This def inspires me! I think even when you started you that you looked fab, but now you look even more fabulous! Thanks for this, doll! :) 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen