maandag 31 oktober 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello my dearest readers <3

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween! It is a 'holiday' that is not really celebrated in the Netherlands yet, but slowely there are more Halloween events, which I really like because I have never really done anything about it yet :) Elise is trowing a party on friday, which I ofcourse will be attending and I cant wait! :D

I also recieved a lovely drawing from Studio TO again! Isn't it adorable? ^^,


Im extremely busy lately so I am reaaally sorry for the extreme lack of updates! After this weekend I'll be a bit less busy I hope so I can write some more again ^^, I hope you all had great halloweens, and please stay tuned for further updates! <3 (Ofcourse I will update about my halloween party! ;D My outfit is planned allready!)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too! Not much Halloween happened here even TT we only had about 30 kids come to our door so now we have hundreds of leftover candies to tempt me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Have fun at the party (:
    The card is really cute ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Halloween is my favorite holiday! So, I'm so happy other countries are starting to celebrate it too!
    That picture is adorable :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aw such a cute picture!! 

    I can't wait to see what you finally picked for your outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen