woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Quick Update // Changed my haircolour!

Aaaaaaaaah my head is on fire! haha no not really~ But afters having dark brown hair for the last few years I decided I wanted a change, even if it's just for a little while ^^, Many of you might have seen it on my facebook allready, but I wanted to show it here nontheless!



I know, one of my lashes is coming off but I am waaaay too lazy to photoshop the pictures xD It didn't turn out the way I wanted to, I wished it was more vivid u_u but maybe, in a few weeks I will go BRIGHT red! XD

So what do you think, do you like it ? :)

The reason I haven't been blogging really is because I'm sooo busy with school u_u but this weekend I'll go to Dusseldorf to Japan tag! :D I can't wait! Who will I find there? ^^, I know a lot of gals are meeting up at the station at 13:00! :3

15 opmerkingen:

  1. I loved that color*-* And your lenses are super cute <3
    kiss kiss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this, it really suits you~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the colour suites you well (:

    CMPang xhttp://maisecrets.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love it! I think you look super hot and classy at the time same :) I'm wanting to change my hair as well, you've inspired me to finally do it XDD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really like your new hair *__*
    Red looks so good on you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this color on you ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. hmm.... it's not bad (in fact, you look gorgeous!) but it's very different, and unfortunately, i don't think it fits with your gyaru style at all.... first off it makes you look a lot older, and since you're so pale, it also makes you look a bit goth. 

    like i said though, it's totally beautiful, but in different way... just kinda depends what direction you wanna go for....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. tobias allende21 juli 2012 om 19:34

    wow! you look soo beautiful! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow! you look so HOT! I like it tons!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Also, your brows :O :O :O gimme! XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen