donderdag 3 november 2011

Small daily outfits update~

Hii Everybody <3

I just cleaned out my phone and saw I saved up some random outfit shots, of outfits I wear on a daily basis so I thought I'd quickly share them with you ^^, Mostly they're just everyday outfits that don't deserve much credit but I really want to improve in my daily style as well so I also like to see my own progress ^^, Sorry for not blurring out my face in some of these, I realize I look horrible but it will take too much time xD

 


Lol, it's a picture spam~! XD

Tomorrow is the concept presentation for my graduation collection and I'm bloody nervous. I'm not good at presenting things, especially myself. But the good news is that after that is Elise's Halloween Party, cant wait! :)

11 opmerkingen:

  1. I always fail with accessories. I never really know what to buy as far as jewellery is concerned so I have minimal accessories to work with. Loads of clothes but next to no jewellery is just bad haha.

    Oh I'm sure you did ok! I always get like that, I stutter enough as it is but when I'm nervous and have to do some public speaking I just end up spending most of the time going "Uhh, umm, uhh, uhh, ook..." It's not good lol. Makes me look like an inept cat.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gah, how do you look so lovely everyday?! Haha.

    Good luck with your presentation. I hate doing stuff like that, I always get sooo nervous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, you dress up everyday! I would be quite embarrassed to show how I dress everyday haha, I wish i had your dedication! And good luck with the presentation, one thing I know is presentations always seem harder/scarier than they actually are.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You have such a lovely style! ♥
    And good luck with the presentation!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! So many cute outfits :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik vind je outfits erg leuk! Vooral nummer 3 met het luipaard rokje. ^^
    Succes met je presentatie en veel plezier bij Elise's Halloween Party daarna! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love all your outfits !!
    And I wish you much luck. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The top right is my asboluteeeeee favorite! Of course I love all of them, but that look is so classy and simple, I really like it!

    Good luck with your graduation presentation, I'm sure you'll do great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love your outfits, you have great style!
    Good luck with your presentation.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen