maandag 28 november 2011

Small Ma*rs print nail art tutorial

Hii everybody!

I'm reaaaallly busy and hardly spend time behind my computer because there is just so much I want to, and can do so my computer is not really appealing atm xD (can you imagine I'd ever say that? haha)

Anyway, recently I made some time to do my nails, and I wanted to share this small and crappy tutorial with you in the hopes you'll like it! ^^,

What you will need!

  • Nail hardener (Optional)
  • White Nailpolish
  • Black Nailpolish
  • Bright Pink Nailpolish
  • A small nail art brush
  • Topcoat
  • PATIENCE!

Yes! This tutorial is as easy as it looks, or if you think it's hard, it's easier than it looks! So here we go!








Step one //

Apply your nail hardener or base coat.
Paint your nails white and make sure it's a good solid color, it might take 2 or 3 layers, as long as you make sure it's dried up! That is very important, because if your nails aren't dry yet you'll ruin everything








 



Step two //
Paint on zebra stripes with your black nail polish, take your small nail art brush for this, or just take a painting brush with a small tip, works as well! I had a reference picture of the zebra stripes next to me, and just paint them on the way you like! (I made them a bit sloppy XD)




 




Step 3 //
Take your pink nail polish and put a big dot on your nail where ever you'd like to place your rose. Wait for it to dry a little bit, but then take your small nail art brush, and with white nailpolish, draw in circular motions in the pink dot to create a leaf like idea. This is probably the hardest step and it takes a lot of practice to draw the roses, this was my first time too!












Step 4 //Wait for everything to dry (very important) And top it of with a shiny topcoat! (Or matt, whichever you prefer) And there you have your Ma*rs print nails!

Optionals:
Add green leafs if you own green nailpolish!
Add some nice glitter to the roses if you'd like!








See! It is really as easy as it looks ^^, I hope you liked this, and I hope you might try it out! This will ofcourse work better on longer nails xD! Would you like to see me do more tutorials like this, or do you think: 'no way this looks like crap, cut it out!'
Now it's time for me to go to school! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day! <3




6 opmerkingen:

  1. wow)rly cuuuuute ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very cool!! i'm so jealous you can do your nails prettily like this... i'm really shit at painting my own nails, haha...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. awww looks so cute !!! : D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Looks good, and easier than I thought!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great idea.
    Def. gonna try this!
    Thanks :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Aw this is gorgeous! I might try this out on some of my fake nail tips ^^ wish me luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen