donderdag 1 december 2011

Adorable Christmas decorations!

Hii everyone!

Today I was walking in a dutch store called 'De Bijenkorf' I usually never go there, but one of the girls from my project group wanted to check out the christmas ornaments, and since I hate christmas, but love the decorations, I went in as well. And I was overwhelmed! Such adoooorable things, I just had to snap a photo of everything and share them with you ^^, I love how during the december months the cities are covered with adorable lights, it makes me rather happy, so you will probably see more posts from me, and I will soon decorate my own house a little as well!

Now on to the lovely decoration thingies




A lot of adorable mirror ornaments! I loooove them, I really really want the gold one on the top <3


Animals in elegant suits, amazing! :D

CUPCAKE AND SWEETS ORNAMENTS! <3








How awesome would this look on a black christmas tree? :D 

Keys! *0*


And 2 trees decorated!

So what are you doing for christmas decorations? Are you going to put up a christmas tree? :D I want to see them! <3

10 opmerkingen:

  1. replica watches21 juli 2012 om 19:21

    You can just enjoy them by ordering replica watches online where you get the complete satisfaction and genuine quality at best possible rates. The finish, quality and designs you get from replica watches are really astonishing and you will love them all. 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. There aren't many decorations up yet around where I live. I think people are slacking!
    Hopefully we'll put our Christmas tree up soon! I'm excited about decorating it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh I just love Christmas decorations! * o * They looks so wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ooooooh all of those ornaments are so pretty! I love the hot pink mirrors XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. arrrw christmas items are so lovely >.<" did you buy any? 
    and of course i will decorate the christmas tree like every year. and i just can't wait for it. 
    and i finally want to see the first snow -.-"

    ShuShu ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love Christmas decorations <3
    I just actually made a post of all of mine haha xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow))love purple balls and candys))))))you give me x-mas mood))))))))
    Hate valentines day too ^^))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I.. but..how.. HOW CAN YOU HATE CHRISTMAS?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This was a wonderful post to me because I love Christmas very much! My first thought was many of these ornaments would make great room decorations XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Awesome decoration *__*
    I totally love the muffins...i want some of these T__T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen