maandag 19 december 2011

Florence and the machine at Chanel



I just really wanted to share this with you all, eventhough it might be a little outdated. I love Florence and the machine and Chanel has always been one of my favorite brands, so this is such a wonderful and inspiring combination. Florence has such an amazing and powerfull voice which dazzles me all the time. Her new album has been on repeat for weeks now on my phone, and I just can't stop listening to it. Really, if there would be any voice I could have I wish it was one as graceful as her's. I saw her live at lowlands back in 2009, and I even got her to sign my album, and when I was right in front of her I was just stunned so all I could do was smile like an idiot and give her the album, she was really sweet though :) So therefore I just wanted to share this video that I can not get out of my head haha <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm still reading about this in fashion magazines here so I don't think its too out of date haha! I have been curious about her for a little while now, so thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love Florence to death. She's one of those artists that no matter how much I listen to, they never ever get old. And this has to be one of my favourite songs from Ceremonials! I wish I had a voice like her's. She can inspire a huge array of various emotions within me and I just love her.

    And the setting for the Chanel runway is just gorgeous- I actually wouldn't doubt it if Florence helped design it herself. It seems very Machine-y huh?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I absolutely adore Florence and the Machine. Her voice is absolutely beautiful. I don't usually like when bands cover songs I love but their cover of You've Got The Love was amazing. Girl With One Eye is my favourite of their songs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen