zaterdag 31 december 2011

Late Xmas post~

Okay, so on newyears day I wanted to make a small xmas post, since it would be rather weird to have a xmas post in new year haha!

My christmas wasn't neccesairily very special, but a lot of fun eitherway! :) On the first day of christmas our lovely neighbour invited my mom and me and sisters to her family party ^^ We had a lot of good food that everybody brought together and I ate so much of the small snacks that I almost exploded! Oh and as you may have seen in a previous post, I was dressed as a reindeer! :D (Though in the beginning of the morning my outfit was ever changing XD)




Simple eyemake

And I know, you would love to see pictures of the food! :D Well luckily, I have those! :D




And since christmas is a time you get together with family~ 


Me and my mommy!


Me and my sister Esmeralda ! :D

And at the end of the night I decorated myself even more! whaha

So the first xmas day was basically eating, my sister making cocktails (on that moment my phone had died so I couldnt take photos ;n;) and some fun! The next day wasn't too different, but this time we had a little dinner with my mom my sisters and my grandparents :D More pictures of foooooooood!


 
And I got a christmas present from my sister, this lovely umbrella! :D


So, these were my xmas days~! How were yours? Did you get the presents you wanted? ^^, Please let me know in the comments, and I hope you have an amazing new year! <3

4 opmerkingen:

  1. You're very pretty. You can wear anything you'll be always cute. It's not just ! Huhu
    I'm tag you on my blog (astralysgyaru.blogspot.com). I would like to know your 10 résolutions for the next year. Have a happy new year <3.
    Kisses & Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your Christmas celebrations looks so fun and homey, and I have to say the food looks especially delicious! (We didnt have such interesting foods like that DX) And you look so great as always! Happy New year to you too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vind je rendier gewei echt geweldig! :D Ik had er zelf ook een dit jaar gekocht (maar die ziet er wel heel anders uit dan die van jou), maar daar heb ik geen foto's van gemaakt. Geen tijd voor gehad helaas.
    Het ziet er in elk geval erg gezellig uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. moral_extremist21 juli 2012 om 19:19

    Your eyes look so big * O *
    the food looks great and that umbrella has the cutest print ever!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen