zondag 4 december 2011

Lazy Sunday~ Make-up time!

Hii Everybody! <3

So today is kind of a lazy sunday for me, I did the things I had to do, like cleaning my room, learning some japanese and working on school stuff etc, and I got a bit bored because the weather is so damn dull! It's raining pretty much every day which puts me in a really bad mood unfortunatly :c So I decided to work on my make-up skills and started slapping some smack on my face! And I wanted to share them with you :)





And a bit of hairmake! :)



And here is my first 'christmas decoration' in my room haha, I bought a little string of lights and added them with the flowers on my stairs! :) I love them, I cant wait to get more lights!
<---------------------------------------

And yesterday I went to my grandmother's to make a traditional dutch candy called 'Borstplaat'. It's really tasty! Basically it's cream with sugar and some added flavour ^^, it's traditional for the dutch 'holiday' Sinterklaas, which is a whole different story, which most people don't understand :p but I'm going to celebrate it tomorrow, so I'll tell you more about it then! ^^ Would anyone like me to make a recipe? :D
--------------------------------------->


16 opmerkingen:

  1. Awh you look so pretty! <3 I love your hair <3 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Is this why you always have such amazing make-up? The practice? Either way I always love seeing your looks so expertly done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I still cannot get over how beautiful your hair always looks I am so jealous :öhggjfdsogjupsdof
    <3333

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look so cute in the pictures! :D
    And your Christmas decoration looks really nice too! ^__^
    Have fun with celebrating Sinterklaas today!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. When I finally have some free time I don't know what to do anymore DX There are actually so many small chores I need to do haha. But I think taking the time to do makeup is important!

    I like your decoration, its very elegant and you! And please feel free to explain more about the candy and Sinterklaas, it would be very interesting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You look so cute, I hope someday I can look so beautiful like you are.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. glittergakusei21 juli 2012 om 19:24

    so cute, I love your hair here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So cute! I had a friend one time who made this candy for us before, it was super tasty. o_o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. yessssss ~ please post the recipe hny!!!! and you look so kawaii *Q* especially your hair!

    ShuShu ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ooooh, I'd love the recipe! It looks so yummy!

    I love your hairstyle *o*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ooh yay Sinterklaas! My family is also making these candies and sweets for Sinterklaas. I wish I was in the Netherlands right now to celebrate! 

    I love your decorations, I'm also getting lights to put in my room. And I love your makeup as always, doll!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. so cute (=w=) I've already said this but o well heehee :D <3
    This look is very innocent looking ;3
    Also that food sounds so good (O¬O) mmm~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Vind je shirtje leuk! En je haar en make-up ziet er weer goed uit ^^
    En yay voor kerstverlichting! Ziet er altijd zo gezellig uit ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Your hair and make look so lovely! <3 The curls and everything are just aaaa <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen