vrijdag 30 december 2011

Primark Gets!

Hello sweethearts! <3

I see I've been losing followers, and I dont blame you because I just can't find the time to post, even though I have at least 4 other posts I have to make D: But for now I want to quickly make an update about my Primark gets today!

Today I went to the new Primark in Zaandam with my mom and my sister, and the town is soooo adorable! I want to share some pictures of the cute buildings :D




Isn't it just adorable?! <3
Okay so now on to my gets of the day, I didn't actually get that much because I wasnt too impressed with the collection, I tried on some cute things but they all looked horrible on me, I should do something about my weight~ I did get some cute accesoires though! :)



New heels! (only 9 euros, I just could not resist <3)



Feather earrings! I've been looking for some nice ones for a while :D And a shiny ring! On the right a red poncho I bought, but just a really bad picture xD I think I'll add some gold buttons :)

And this is my 'look' of today, eventhough you cant see much :P I am wearing the new rose charlie gave me for my birthday :) <3



Eyemake-up~

That's it for now! I probably wont see you untill the new year, so I want to wish you all a very happy new year! Please be carefull with fireworks, I wouldn't want any of you to hurt themselfs <3 And! Be carefull with the champagne haha, you never know where you end up if you're not too carefull with it. But make a great party of it ! :D <3

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Such adorable shoes! I wish we had primark here in Norway :'''c and you have such flawless makeup *3* just get lost in your eyes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. AHHHH your heels are TOO cute!


    I love your eye makeup so perfect *_____*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. the houses are so gorgeous! and i love your lenses ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen