maandag 19 december 2011

Tagged Meme ~ Random post ^^"

So well, I was tagged by Amelie and I thoughed, why the hell not :p






Here are the rules of this tag :

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.




Eleven facts about me, this is really hard for me because I dont feel like I am that interesting :P

1 // I am a fashion design student in Utrecht, currently in my graduation year, the concept for my graduation collection is based on 'Hikikomori'
2 // I am a total catperson, for in case you did not know yet :p though I've grown up with dogs, my love for cats was always stronger.
3 // I love gaming, I've always been quite the tomboy, when I was younger I was always playing Mario and such games
4 // I have 11 piercings and a Tattoo, and I hope to soon get more tattoos and maybe even start tattooing as a hobby :)
5 // I have the weirdest fears, for example I'm always afraid that when I'm in a bus or train they might fall over.
6 // I speak 5 languages, of which 2 fluent, 2 nearly conversation fluent and in 1 I can make myself understandable
7 // Before I got into gyaru fashion I was into lolita fashion for about 6 years
8 // I have been a vegetarian since I was 8, I haven't ever eaten meat or fish within that time and neither do I ever plan on doing so
9 // My favorite movies are the Moulin Rouge and the Big lebowski, aside from that I love quentin tarantino and disney movies
10 // Potatoes are my favorite food, salt is next, and I love mexican food!
11 // On my facebook it says I am married to Charlotte, we've been married since the abunai, where the joker married us and gave us gorgeous wedding rings XD

Here are the questions Amelie passed on to me :p

Q. Why did you start blogging?
A. I started blogging because I went to study in Japan, but then I got so used to it I continued into making this a more gyaru related blog :)

Q. What do you do when you can't think of anything interesting to blog about?
A. Oh lordy, I usually either don't blog, or think of things people might like to see, or I go browse through blogs to get some inspiration :)

Q. Do you have a job or are you still studying?
A. I don't have a job because I am styll studying, which is really time consuming, and the most jobs that you could get on a saturday are for people around the year of 16, most of them dont hire me since im too old u_u

Q. What's your favourite product recently?
A. Ehhmm, that's a hard one, is popcorn a good awnser? XD

Q. Online Shopping or traditional shopping? Why?
A. I usually go online shopping on ebay to get cheap things, but for clothes I always go to the stores because I dont have a very confenient size u_u

Q. Do you have any brothers or sisters? What do they think of your blog?
A. I have 3 younger sisters! aging 19, 8 and 6 :) My 'oldest' sister has been posted on this blog a few time, I guess she likes it but she doesn't really care :p

Q. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
A. I couldn't think of anything that is embarassing and yet something I'd like to share xD What is always embarassing for me though is that I am really bad with names, and often talk to people and get their name wrong, I usually feel extremely embarrassed at those moments u_u

Q. What is something you can't live without?
A. My cat, without a single doubt. I wouldn't know what to do without her.

Q. Which country would you like to visit the most?
A. I would love to go back to Japan, but aside from that I would love to visit america! I would also like to visit Russia and Israel with my friends :)

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me them on my formspring :D http://www.formspring.me/Woxje

And now for the people I'd tag~!
Charlotte // Suzu // Kari // Mika // Niesje // Ninoshka // Velvetbat // Elise // Rii //
Okay I give up, I really dont want to bother people with this if they dont feel like doing this! So please take this meme if you would like to! :D But dont feel obligated to do so ^^,

completely forgot the questions I wanted to pass on! here are my random questions :D (yes i come up with weird questions :p)

1 If you could be any animal which one would you be?
2 if you were a superhero, what would be your power? 
3 Do you like coffee?
4 If you were a cupcake, what flavour and color would you be?
5 In what kind of picture frame would you put a picture?
6 and in the holiday spirits; what is your favorite christmas decoration?
7 If sheeps would come and take over the world, what would you do?
8 Mayonaise or ketchup?
9 What did you want to be when you were little?
10 Your favorite fairytale?
11 If you were a make-up product, which one would you be?

Thats it haha!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Aw you tagged me, thank you! ^^ This sounds like fun haha! Your fashion collection sounds really interesting, I'd love to see some more from you (I remember you posting some of your collection a while back!)<33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Interesting post. I've always wanted to visit Japan. Lucky you, hehe.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk om te lezen! :D
    En ik heb hem ook gedaan op mijn blog. ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Kari van der Voort21 juli 2012 om 19:20

    kom maar op XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen