woensdag 7 december 2011

Who doesn't like food? :D

WARNING: This post might make you hungry! :D

Hi everybody!

This is a whole different kind of post, but this kind of weather always makes me want to bake all kinds of things, and just sit down on the couch with a group of friend and eat and drink nice things hahaha, so I just wanted to share some adorable and delicious food photos with you! Because aside from my extra cravings for food around this time of the year, the whole world starts overconsuming in december! So how great would it be if you could comibine the two things, food and presents? Just bake your loved ones something ^^, Anyway, on to some delicious photos!

 
 
 
  
 
 omomnom:

Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Mousse
 
 
via ohsopictures via ohsopictures
via ohsopictures via ohsopictures
via ohsopictures via ohsopictures
Okay maybe I should stop now before I start eating my screen haha, sorry if I made you guys hungry! XD Maybe I should do a 'healthy' food post somewhere in january, where everybody always says 'this year, im going to lose weight' hmmm hmm xD

15 opmerkingen:

  1. ohh;,. I´m hungry already;.; 
    That raspberry cake looks delicious;.; nham

    kiss kiss
    http://himevicky.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. replica watches21 juli 2012 om 19:21

    You can just enjoy them by ordering replica watches online where you get the complete satisfaction and genuine quality at best possible rates. The finish, quality and designs you get from replica watches are really astonishing and you will love them all. 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do! I make all kinds. They don't look special, just like cookies :P I'll take pictures if/when I make them! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. omg, you are evil!!!! most of that delicious baked goodness is unavailable in japan... i could kill for some brownies... lol!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wowowowowow~
    so colourful fooood <3
    i always love those  pictures (><)
    I'm always reblogging these on tumblr!!
    so cute pictures!! :)

    if you have time, please check out my new blog post, i would be very very happy!! <3

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awww, those look really delicious! Now I am really wanthing those! <3 (I was already hungry before I started reading and this doesn't really help. XD)
    But some things almost look too beautiful to eat. And I would have a hard time eating items with cute faces too, because it looks so cruel to kill it. (even though it is technically never been alive, but you get the idea...) XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OH MY GOD THESE ARE ALL BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yum!
    this picture inspires me the most
     http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv3gs8kFGg1qe49wpo1_400.jpg
    I think it's time for me to start my Christmas cookies baking!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love 'cute' food xD
    Everything is so adorable and tasty looking xD!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a beautiful collection of photos! Indeed I have found myself overeating this past month and my body looks so terrible now haha XD But I don't eat amazing foods like these, I would rather gain weight from eating something special rather than having too many servings of pretzels haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh my god it's all so cute! I want the raspberry cake ~~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'm not one for sweets, but aaaa this is all so pretty!  @ A @

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. So much sweetness..<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. djskajdasksad everything looks so good *_*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen