maandag 23 januari 2012

Tokyo!

Hii everyone!

Here is just a small picture spam post of my visit to Tokyo at the beginning of 2011, and I figured I never posted these pictures before! The reason Im posting them now is because I'm overly excited to go back again. Last friday Charlie came over, and we changed her blog layout! Check it out here :D And we talked a lot, and also about our plans to go to Tokyo this summer, we are planning on going in august and it all just seems to be more realistic now! I got a job now which will allow me to save up money for the trip, and if I graduatate correctly there will be nothing that will stop me from going <3

Eitherway, done with the talking! Here are the pictures I took of Tokyo on January 2011!

 














That's a heap of pictures isn't it? :D We stayed in Tokyo for 5 days, but we are now planning on going to Tokyo for a month, to have even more fun! :) And therefore here are some small inspirational photos for fun haha <3
Great Summer Weather // Purikura // Hairsets which I think we should totally get one day!


Adorable sweets and icecream! <3
And there will be sooooooooo much more, but I ran out of time to actually post more stuff~ I hope you liked my pictures ^^ Today is my first day of work and I'm nervous, I hope I'll do good ><'

13 opmerkingen:

  1. omggggg your photos of japan are making me miss it so much! im actually going to Tokyo in the summer too, GOTTA SAVE SAVE SAVE! thanks for posting your pics, and for the inspiration! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. omggg you make me want to back to Japan so BADDd!! I'm gona go look up flight prices haha

    www.closetvoyage.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Definitely! Looking forward to it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I might be there again (seriously considering moving back after my last trip) So, if I am, we should meet up! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lucky you!!!!! japan trips are the best :) i was there over new year and now i must save money for japan 2013 but i really would like to to in september or october again. your pics make me feel so homesick :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OMG! The Icecream looks very good and delicious *yummi*
    And i want this car!! (with the vocaloidgirl) ^-^v

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. When are you going??
    I'll be in Tokyo in August, it would be great if we could meet  up!! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I'm hoping to get myself over to Tokyo while I'm in Nagoya this December! ^^ Good luck with your first day of work! I'm sure you'll do great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. jaaa we gaan gewoon opzoek naar zo'n boekje zoals we hadden in osaka miss vinden we er dan weer een vr 500y met n coupon ofzo~ gaan we het nog beter leren :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I completely agree with you! Tokyo is starting to freak me out after about a week. It's just so busy and crowded, as you said. Kyoto is so much nicer. I could stay there for a very long time. <3
    But you are pretty courageous to plan your vacation in August. I always felt like dying everytime I stayed in the Kanto- or Kansai-area in August. Sooooo hot and humid! But you have lived there for half a year, so I guess you know that XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love your picspam! Could scroll down the whole day but it already ends..buhuuu 
    Will you only go to tokyo for holiday when you will be there for one month or do you have more plans like..working or something? I guess its just for spending money and doing girls stuff :D Have fun <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. >.< Awwwww, Wonderful!! I need to live in Tokyo!!! hahaha

    All is soooo different that my little town T_T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen