zondag 19 februari 2012

Copy The Look // Sakochi


Hii everybody!
Today I tried a second Copy the look, this time on Sakochi! Who has been reccommended to my by the lovely Lizzie ^^ It was actually a bit harder than I though because the picture was just so small! It is a really summery look, and unfortunatly the weather still sucks here, so it was hard to get the same summery impression on the photo because the skies are way too gray! The quality of the pictures aren't too great since my camera ran out batteries (and they take forever to charge lol) So just mobile shots for now! I really did my best though an here is the outcome!


This is the look I tried to copy ^^ Notice the bright blue eyeshadow and Orange blush?




So that's the outcome! I also got my actual human hair extentions which I tried to style for the first time, it's rather hard so I have to practice a lot! I'm not too happy about the outcome so I will try another look of her some day which has better pictures, she has so many looks, but she is really adorable! :)

And here is the small outfit I trew together, I didnt have to leave the house that's why it's so summery ;D


I hope you liked it and please, if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments and I will do my best to copy the look!

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Eek this is amazing I love it! ^^ you look great~ <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Btw your contouring on your nose is amazing o_o what do yoou use? ^^

      Verwijderen
    2. Thank youu! I just use a cheap eyeshadow from a palette (as seen in my way too old makeup tutorial xD) and i use the light beige colour of my contouring pallete for highlights :) i got that palette from ebay really cheap ^^,

      Verwijderen
  2. Woow lovely!! ♥♥ (^_^) I just found your blog! ♥ Going to follow!! ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vind deze look echt verdomd goed bij je passen! *^*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow!  I'd say you were successful!  Very cute!

    Have you tried copying Cocona?  So controversial!  :3  Haha!  I think she's cute although I don't know about the tan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank youu! I never though an orange blush would suit me since I just hate te colour orange so much haha, but it turned out rather well :D! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the orange blush! Looks very nice on your skin!

    And the look is really nice! I love your hair*^*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aww you think so ? *0* I think I look far from as cute as she does, but thank you so much! :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Thank you! ^^ Im glad you like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thank you! And also thanks for the tip, Im looking forward to that day haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thank you! I never imagined myself to wear orange blush, but I just took an eye shadow and started applying it as a blush, and it works rather well! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Dankjedankje mah baby! <3 En purno gal gaat het worden! Misschien wel effe wachten tot ik wat meer tan heb hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. OMG sexy bitch :D

    Suggestie vr copy the look: purno gal Mana Izumi? <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love it how it turned out! You did a great job! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. cute! i must try orange blush soon i think ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Lovely!
    The extensions match your hair really well. Once they get a little older/more damaged they'll become a lot easier to style. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. really cute outfit and makeup! ^3^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. wow this looks really good good jop cute lady ^_^



    shani-mama.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Waaa Sakochi *__* She is so cute!! And you really looks like her!!! :D wa, I'm jealous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen