dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Copy The Look // Tsubasa's Dolly Wink promo shoot

Hello everyone!

Wow, a second blogpost for today, I can hardly even believe myself. I should've been working on my collection, but I got a bit impatient with an idea that was hanging around in my head. And that idea was to start a 'copy the look' series on my blog! Where I try to get as close to a certain gyaru's (make-up) style as possible ^^, I thought it would be fun, mostly to experiment with make-up, and show that you can do basically anything you want with it!

So for the first look I decided to go with the following picture;


It is a promo picture from Tsubasa's lash line she has brought out! I loved her make-up in this picture, and Tsu-chan is adorable, so I tried to copy her look in this picture :)

Before we go on to the pictures I want you to know that I am aware of the following things: I am not nearly as cute as Tsubasa, I am obviously wearing a cheap split wig, Yes I bite my nails and didn't take the time to glue on some nails for these pictures, and yes they are overly photoshopped because I tried to get as close to the ad's photo as possible :) Now onwards!




So that's it! Click to enlarge the pictures and I hope you liked them, please let me know what you think! :) And do you like the 'copy the look' kind of things? ^^ Because than I might make a series out of it :) And if you have any suggestions for which gal you would like me to copy the look of, please let me know in the comments!

30 opmerkingen:

  1. YESSSS! This would be amazing!
    Sorry for the really late reply, I totally did not see this ;_; 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful! Reblogged it on tumblr ;D ahah <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhh yeah, Sakochi! I really love her make-up! :3 Shall I try to copy this look some day? ^^ http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqhktuC8sY1qjvtopo1_400.jpg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much! ^^ I will try to make a series out of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ooh erm, what about something quite dramatic? Like... Saeko Chiba when she does the really dramatic eye makeup? ^^ Or even something like Nonoka Iwata? 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. oh yes, tutorials would be awesome!! :) <3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I like the copy the look idea.
    You should make a series out of it.
    I like seeing those type of inspired make up looks. :)
    & you look great. The make up looks pretty accurate. 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Well,Okarie would be nice if you ask me since she's my idol XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow! You copied the look nicely! : D: D : D It is really nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thank youu! :D Do you have any suggestions for next looks? ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thank youuuu! <3 Is there any look you would like to see me do? :D Any suggestions? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Thank you so much! :D Im glad you think I did well! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Thank youu! :D Would it be interesting to make a sort of tutorial with it? ^^, 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Thank youuu! <3 Is there something you would like me to copy the look of? ^^,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. oh dear!!!! you DO look very cute as tsubasa *Q* i definetely love it and can't wait for more "copied styles" *Q* *Q* *Q*

    ShuShu ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. raawwwrrr! So dolly!! I love your make up, yo looks really sweety!

    You had a great idea with the "copy section"! n.n

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. very pretty! i think you should make a series out of it, it might be fun to see and read about the process to get each look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Wow you emulated that look so well it's unbelievable! O.O Great job!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. You look so so so adorable *___* ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. And yes, I love the idea of a series! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. SJGKJDFBGKJDFG YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! *_* <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Oooooh! Well done!! Her makeup is so lovely in the ad and you copied it so well! <33 You look great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. You did a great job,really sweet!!
    I really like this post!!
    I hope you'd continue on this series XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen