dinsdag 21 februari 2012

New Camera! Canon EOS 600D

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make a small post that I got a new camera today! I wanted a DSLR camera for a long time, mostly for my schoolwork and photoshoots, because the camera I had was suffecient, but just not good enough to take decent quality pictures of my schoolwork. I've honestly been wanting one since high school, but I finaly have one now! Ofcourse I started to take random pictures with them right away!  So here is some random spam of mostly my cats haha, I can't wait to have actual subjects to take pictures of and to experiment more with this camera! Its also good for HD filming, the quality is amazing, so once I have time I will be able to make better tutorials!
This is Sjaak!
Harry and his amazing trollface!
This is Pom, which is actually the baby of my baby, so my granddaughter! :)
The view from my window, reflecting my room! And my baby! Who I couldn't capture right, she wouldnt sit still! D:

12 opmerkingen:

  1. wow you've certainly got the settings right immediately on this camera, eh?! These photos are stunning. But omg Rox, I NEED your kitties - they're the most adorable cats ever!! I am in love <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! For these pictures I mostly used the automatic non flash feature, but I have been playing around with manual settings! The only tips I have is to try and experiment as much as possible haha, Ive been playing around with other people's DSLR cameras and often used the manual feature on my old one, so that's how I got to learn a bit more about it, but this definetly is a step up the ladder!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your photos look amazing! Do you use manual settings? If so, any tips? I'm still learning with my camera (60D) so I haven't gotten to touch down in that area much. ^^ 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congrats on getting that camera. Look forward to see more photo's in the future. And you have lovely cats :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow,the pics turned out so nice!The camera doesn't look too big also.
    I'm thinking of buying myself a new camera,too...I just don't want to share with my brother that it almost seems like it's never available to me = =
    But just have to wait until I have the money first XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'd love to get a DSLR!! But, my camera is only 1 year old, so I have to wait.
    Very cute pictures :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I have this camera! It's so much fun! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Maybe one day you can invest in a new camera as well! :D Make sure to inform on which model is best for your needs! ^^ And I took the picture right after he was yawning haha, that's what made the troll face! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It really is expensive, but a great investment for the future! If you buy a good quality camera, which might cost a bit more, will save you a lot in the future because they will run for ages! <3 And thank you my cats are amazing :D <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I loooooove your cats x3
    Have fun with the camera :D ( I totally love my own DSRL! :3 )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Loads of bloggers are getting new cameras, Im feeling so left out haha XD
    It looks great though, and your cats troll face is amazing XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow nice pictures! I want a new camera so bad but so expensive! I'm going to try to get it by next month! Lucky you and I love your cats <333

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen