woensdag 8 februari 2012

New Tattoo!

Hii everyone!

I'm here with a really quick update about a new tattoo I got! ^^ For now it is just the outline since we ran out of time, but in a month I will have them coloured bright pink! I can't wait to show you the finished results, but I also couldn't wait to show you what I have right now ^^


The shoes unfortunatly aren't mine haha

A closeup of the outline, and that day's coordinate! I was bored in the train so I decided to edit the photo :P



And since all the trains were still going pretty shitty there was free coffee at the station, so ofcourse I got 2 big cups haha

That's it for the small update! I'm a little ill, and very tired so I took a resting day today, so tomorrow I can work on school for a full 100% again.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. I want something like that too! So cute! *__* 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute tattoo !! I'm impatient to see it with pink !! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I LOVE them!!!  Those are rad tattoos. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That is such a cute pair of tattoos :o It fits you really well too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. They look freaking amazing! Really well done <3 :O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. One of the best tattoos ever!!! Definitely the cutest one that I have seen. I am excited to see it inked in pink!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Supergave tattoo!!  ♥ Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. arwwww your new tattoo looks crazy cool *Q* can't wait to see the finished one :'3

    ShuShu ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Theyre really pretty! I love the little lacey detail on the outline too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen