zondag 18 maart 2012

DIY Shirts + some random stuff~

Hii everyone! <3

So today I took a little time off from working on school, and decided to alter some shirts I had laying around for quite a while, but didnt yet had the time for. So the first was a white shirt I wanted to make into a union jack shirt, since the only shirts I can find here are about 30 euros, and to me that is just too much for a tshirt u_u So I made one myself! :D As you can see I gave it my own touch by adding black skull printed fabric instead of a blue one, and the overal idea of the shirt was to give it a kind of unpolished rock look :)




The second thing I did was this knitted sweater. I've been seeing a lot of damaged knits all over the place, and since the weather here is still cold enough to wear sweaters, I bought a sweater at a triftshop for a few euros and decided to 'damage it', but it had been in my closet for a while and I didn't have the time to do so, but now I finally did! I also added some golden studs, and I personally think it is a nice effect :)


And now for some more random updates of last week, I was really busy with school because of my midterm crit. I had been sewing like crazy and I think that over the whole week I had about 10 hours of sleep in total u_u Unfortunatly my hard work didn't really pay of during the crit, but atleast I know how to go on from here~ On the left my hands, I ran out of plasters from all the work :')




 
A picture of my and my sister, she drove me to school with all my outfits cause I couldn't get all my stuff on the train on my own xD And on the right some nice macaroons my grandmother gave me <3

  
On the left my outfit for the crit, and on the right the ringflash I ordered for my camera had finally arrived and  I can't wait to test it! <3

Sorry for this really random post, but there is just not a lot of interesting things going on my life atm u_u I hope I can soon update with some more interesting stuff <3

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my gosh I love what you did to those items! Now I wanna try! XD but I'm afraid if I do it, it won't look very good haha yours looks expensive! :DD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello :3 you have been tagged http://miru0305.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag-and-my-internet-is-back.html ! I hope you don't mind that :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your DIY projects! I'm a DIY girl myself but I've never taken a sewing class or something ^^; I guess I just learned watching my mother make me clothes and cosplays~~ :3
    Great great great ideas, especially damaging the sweater! I'm craving for one!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4.  Your DIY shirts look great :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really love both DIY things! :D And the gold studs at the knitted sweater are a really lovely detail!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. WOW WOW!! So rokku style! I love those buys!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow I love what you did with that tshirt ! It looks amazing *_* You have some amazing skills! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I really love those two tops alot *0*! So crafty~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh wow the clothes are so cool!
    I could totally see these selling in 109 stores :D :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh you did the sweater yourself? It looks really nice, the studs give it a nice touch. I'm really looking forward to see outfits with these items soon. I'm pretty sure you'll rock them :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11.  so cool <3 i love the sweater and the shirt <33 are amazing <33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. arrw very cool ~ i often prefer diy clothes since they are way more personal :'33
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Your DIY stuffs are really cool!!
    I used to make some stuff also but now I'm too lazy to do it XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen