maandag 12 maart 2012

Outfit Snaps~

Hi everyone! Long time no post ^^" I'm just here to bore you really with a couple of casual outfit snaps, I hope that after thursday I can update on some more interesting things, maybe even open a new gyaru discussion topic, but for now I really can only make this small post and get back to working on my collection. Which Im totally doomed for, since everything around it fails while I try so hard but oh well u_u

I tried editting them sort of differently on my phone so you would see less messy background XD One day I will get it right, one day~



(Those pants on the left finally fit me, yay! but they are too big now XD)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice outfits! :3 
    Yeah I'm trying to think of ways to like, decorate backgrounds too for outfit shots >_> I really like the purikura effect kinda' thing ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your outfits doll face! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your outfits!! Because you know, we gals can have our casual outfits for relaxing or busy days!! :)
    Congrats on you fitting those pants <3 <3 a great achievement! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Some really nice outfits! : D I like the 1st one! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your outfits look simply casual but still cool!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen