dinsdag 10 april 2012

A question to Disqus users

Hello everyone!

I have a small question about Disqus, because lately I've been having some problems with it. I recieve emails of comments that have been posted, but when I go to the post I can not see the comments. It usually sticks at 2 comments (in no particular order though) and the settings of my comment system are so that there would be a maximum of 80 comments visible. But I can't seem to find some of the comments that have been placed (one of the reason I also haven't really commented on your messages of previous entries, I just couldnt find them!)
I wonder if other users have this same problem? And can all of you see the comments when you go to the thread link? Since I usually get atleast about 10 comments per entry, but it shows up as 4.
I really want a solution to this problem, because otherwise I will be transfering back to the normal comment system from blogger u_u I really want to reply to your comments, but it makes it rather hard for me when I just can't seem to find them..
If anybody knows how to fix this problem eiter comment (how ironic lol) or maybe mail me at info [at] roxannedelfgou [dot] com ^^

Love you all and sorry for not replying to comments!

1 opmerking:

  1. If you're used to going to, say, blogspot.com and the person commenting is commenting from blogspot.jp or blogspot.co.uk.... then the comment will not show up on your default blogspot.com
    So, you have to go to that particular address to find their comment.

    like here http://l0ck-heart.blogspot.com/2012/03/photoshoot.html#comment-491533631

    I have 5 comments showing.... but according to the count on the bottom, I have 8 comments.

    2 more comments are here http://l0ck-heart.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/photoshoot.html#comment-491533631

    as you can see, this one is http://l0ck-heart.blogspot.co.uk

    When they redid the disqus format, this is what happened... and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen