zaterdag 12 mei 2012

I'M GOING TO JAPAAAAAN!!

Hello everybody!

Well the title says it all, I'm going to Japan! :D Like you might have read in previous posts I was planning to go, but friday my love Charlotte and me booked our tickets! We will be in Tokyo from the 25th of july till the 25th of august ^^ At first I wanted to make a small Vlog type of entry for this but I thought nobody might want to see me talk and I'm rather akward in front of the camera .. But I will just put the words I wanted to say in this entry ^^
So as we will be staying there for a month we're looking for some nice things to do! Since we definetly don't want to be hanging out in front of 109 every single day haha, and we are surely making plans for nice things buuuut are there any of you that have some suggestions of what we could do? Do you know a nice restaurant, or a cute little shop somewhere in the middle of nowhere, a gorgeous temple or a really interesting museum? Please leave a suggestion!
Or are there any things you would like to see us do? Or maybe make a report on? Let me know as well!
And if you are in Japan in the meanwhile, we are always looking forward to meeting new people ^^
I was personally thinking to maybe make small video diaries about our days or fun little moments, would you like to see those things? :)
As you can obviously guess I am WAY excited and I honestly can't wait, but first I have to work hard on my collection in order to graduate!! But I'm sure we will soon report on further plans ^^

And to make this post a little less text only, here are a few outfit/ make-up dumps xD

 
Thursday's look
 
today's look, as you can see I love this wig! <3

That's it for now, and like i said in this post, please feel free to leave awesome suggestions about what we could do! ^^



31 opmerkingen:

  1. Awww thank you for your reccomendations, we'll be sure to check them out! :D And I think we had a shop like that in Kyoto as well, those are honestly the best <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank youuuu! and i will do! Testing my new camera to the max <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank youuu! And do you mean in these pictures? because in these pictures I am not wearing bottom lashes, those are just my own with mascara on them ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. awww .. have nica days at Japan !! ;D you are really cute.. can i know what lower lashes u use ? ;D

    http://blurrr4evablurr.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5.  Yes, we will be staying in Tokyo, in Machida^^

    ~Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lucky Lucky!!

    WOW WOW!! Congrax dear!! *^* We want a lot of photographs!!
    Kisses! N_N

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hope you two will have alot of fun ♥ Pake lots of photo's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awww you look so gorgeous, that wig is great! *w* and yayyyy congrats for going to Japan! x3 I can't recommend you any place 'cause I haven't been there yet, I'm sorry~~;w;
    Btw I'd really like to see a vlog of you!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Aww Im happy for you!
    I would watch all of your video diaries :3 
    You should definitely go to Disney Land and Disney Sea! In Roppongi is also a Hard Rock Cafe if you are interested in such things. In Ikebukuro near the Station is a Sushi Restaurant each plate costs 100 yen. Its so cheap !!! But unfortunately I cant give you an adress or something since we found it on coincidence ,_, 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I would strongly reccomend going to the Meiji Shrine in Harajuku! I felt very close to nature there, in the middle of the world's largest city:P Beautiful scenery! 
    There is a cute shop in Shinjuku that me and my friends stopped by, where everything costed 315yen. It's very PINK and stands out from the grey enviroment, but I can't remember exactly where it is ;_; It's called YOU♥YOU, and I found a link with the store front: (bottom picture)http://tokyokawaiietc.com/archives/3668 It's propably worth checking out the other shops there as well :) Have a super trip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thank you! I'll be sure to make a lot of pictures :D I cant wait to use my new camera to the fullest <3 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Aww thanks! Have you ever been to Japan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ahh thank you! I shall look it up, I think i might have seen it in a documentairy once though haaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Yeaahhhhh! I cant wait to meet you! You seem like such a sweet girl! <3 I can't wait for all the fun times haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Thank you! And sweets paradise sounds awesome, what is it ? :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Ohh that is so awesome! Will you be in Tokyo as well? ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Awww too bad! it would've been fun to see you again! ^^ Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I recommend going at some point in your life haha :D And Japanese temples and shrines are so gorgeous and sometimes so overwhelming, but in a good way <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Well,I've never been to Japan before so I don't really know what to recommend XD
    But I think going to temple and something that has traditional Japanese touch would be quite nice :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Congrats on booking your tickets, I wish we could meet up this year but I have to wait till after summer DX haha. I look forward to anything you post about Japan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Me and Emi, my sister, are going there in September and we'll be living there for a year studying japanese:)

    ~Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. congratulation!!  ❤

    You have to go to 109 of course, but also to "Sweets paradise", yep!! ^_____^ ~~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. I'm so jealous that you're going to Japan, I've always wanted to go. I hope you have a really good time though, get loads of pictures!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Awww so envious of your trip! I can't wait to hear all about it though :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. That would've been so wonderfull! ;n;


    And I've been to Osaka as I lived in Kyoto for 6 months! It was only for 1 day, I went shopping and clubbing with Charlie and we had sooo much fun! But we were so dead in the morning we decided to take a ride back to Kyoto haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Aww thank you! And when are you planning to go to Japan? ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Awww! I wish that we could be going at the same time :<

    WELLLLL you def have to go to Osaka, I'll be upset if you don't! Nagoya has some lovely little cafes and shops, wish I could go!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. There is this restaurant in Shibuya called 'The Lock Up', great fun you should look it up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. Congrats! I too can't wait to go to Japan, but it will be a bit later than you do^^
    Hope you have a GREAT time there!<3

    ~Lea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  30. darkmortal_sang21 juli 2012 om 19:14

    AND I WILL SEE YOU AND CHARLOTTE IN JAPPAAAAAAAAAAAN!! 8D one whole month huh? SO MANY FUN TIMES! xxx

    Emilie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen