zaterdag 26 mei 2012

Random outfits of the last week~

So here are some random outfit but first I have some great news! I have Green Light! Haha so like this it sounds really weird but let me explain~ As many of you know I am currently graduating (Fashion Design) which means I am making a graduation collection which now will be shown on the Fashion Show on the 14th of June! But in order to participate in the show we first had to pass the assessment and get a Green Light, so I have worked my ass of the last couple of week because at the first assessment I got an 'Orange Light' which means we had to improve and show our collection again within 2 weeks and if I wouldn't get a green but a red instead it would mean I wouldn't be able to participate in the show and it would basically mean the teacher didn't believe you'd pass your exams u_u Buuuut all that stress is over now because I can show yaaaaaaaaay! For all of those in the Netherlands, the show is at the 14th of June, 2 shows in the evening and the ticket sale starts at the first of June :)

Okay all that talking aside, here are some random outfits XD As my phone's camera has a horrible quality I decided to make more detailed collages, what do you think? :)

 

Until next time! <3

8 opmerkingen:

  1. wonderful outfits <333

    congrats!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks great!^^
    I especially love the head shot in the second collage!><

    ~Emi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh congrats ! I'm glad you got through all right and what not :3
    I love your necklaces, especially the skull one! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow !! I really prefere your current style than before. It's rock'n'roll and smart at same time. I love your evolution !!

    I read your blog since more than one year now. And I created a fashion and make up blog : http://girlify.me/. It's in french but for outfits it's not a problem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Aija_WanderHartje21 juli 2012 om 19:13

    Yay, congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly during the show!
    ooo, I love that skull necklace.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Aw congrats hun! I wish that I could go in person and see your show!

    Love the outfits! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen