zaterdag 19 mei 2012

[Sponsored] Lensvillage review: i.Fairy Kirei Grey (On light blue eyes~!)

Hello everybody!

It's been a long while since I've done a sponsored review, but this time I'm back with a review sponsored by Lensvillage.com! I always enjoy their site because they have a great variety of circle lenses, even of ones you hardly see around and their customer support is the best I've had so far! :) Today's review will be off the Kirei Grey lenses



For this review I went for a pair of circle lenses that I could hardly find any pictures or reviews of. As a lot of you know my all time favorite lenses where my Sesame Grey, but those unfortunatly had expired and thus I was looking for a new pair of lenses. I didn't want to get the same ones again, since lately I've been getting the feeling that nearly everyone has them and so I wanted to try something new! I knew I was looking for a grey lens, but I guess few of you knew that I've always had a weakness for really natural looking lenses such as the Nudy and Glamour series, the ones you often see in magazines such as Jelly and Nuts. Eventhough I really liked these type of lenses, I never really have the feeling I could pull them off as Gyaru, as my eyes are naturally rather large, and these kind of lenses often only come in 14.5mm, it will just look like I changed eye colours. So I went on a hunt for lenses that could have this type of effect, but still had a little extra added drama in them so they would work for me. And I found them~! The Kirei Grey lenses caught my eyes imideatly as they had the colourway of the sesame grey, the natural pattern of the nudy type lenses and the big black outer ring for extra enlargement, and on top of all they are 16.2mm, woohoo! So well, lets start the review! :)

First off, the packaging was great! It came in a bubblewrap envelope, in a little box, with in there the lenses wrapped in more bubblewrap in their glass containers. It also came with a lens case and a little pamflet with some information about the shop on it! The shipping was incredibly fast! I think I've recieved the lenses in less than 2 weeks after they sended it out, I was so happy when I came home and saw the package, because I totally didn't see it coming!
So now lets move on to the actual lenses!

Product information:


Kirei Grey 16.2MM (labelled under i.Fairy)
Price is for 1 Pair / 2 Lenses (Left and Right)
Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 16.2mm
BC : 8.6mm 
Water Content : 55%
Power Range : Plano ~ -5.00D (-0.25 Step)
       -5.00D ~ -8.50D (-0.50 Step)

Pictures

[L] Natural light [R] With Flash

Design 5/5
I absolutely love this design, as I have said before in this post, it is exactly what I was looking for! I was a little anxious to see wether they were either to fake or to natural but I think the design in these are really well balanced!

Comfort 5/5
Eventhough these are 16.2mm lenses and a lot of you may think it could get uncomfortable, they don't! They were the right fit from the beginning and even after a couple of hours my eyes still didn't feel dry or irritated.

Enlargement 5/5
Great enlargement, not a lot to say about that. I didn't have the time to take a 'one lens in one lens out' picture, but believe me when I say they surely enlarge! 16,2 mm is quite big, but the design also causes the eyes to appear bigger by it's big bold back outer ring

Overall 5/5
There is not a lot to say, especially nothing negative really! I love these lenses and they would almost knock my sesame grey lenses of their favorite spot in my list, but these make a really great second, if not shared first place :D

And now I shall bore you with some more pictures :)




If you would like to purchase these lenses, please visit Lensvillage.com  and you can find these lenses if you click this link!

I hope you enjoyed the review as much as I enjoy these lenses! And I hope to see you all next time! <3

17 opmerkingen:

  1. you are simply beautiful :)
    http://sizzlinghinanaz-beautydrugs.blogspot.com/ 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great hair color, it really suits you <3 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank youuu! And Im using some cheap ones I got from ebay, but I can't retrace the seller since its been quite a while since I got them so I don't have the link anymore ^^" I'm sure if you look for 'bottom lashes' that you will find them :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank youu! Eventhough I think my hairstyle failed drastically as Im at my mom's place and don't have proper styling tools ;n;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thank you so much! :D I am glad you are concidering getting yourself a pair of well, they're absolutely worth it! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Those look great on you Rox! And your hair is gorgeous! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aija_WanderHartje21 juli 2012 om 19:14

    Oh my, gorgeous, gorgeous! These lenses look absolutely lovely on you!
    I really like the natural pattern on the lenses combined with the big diameter. And 55% water content sounds like a dream. I think I might have to get a pair for myself some time soon. Thanks for the review!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awh they look lovely on you! ^^
    Btw, what lower lashes are you wearing? :3 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thank youu! I always think grey lenses have a really cute effect on dark eyes! Especially the 'halo' it creates, that just doesn't seem to happen with my own eyes ;n; 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Dankjeweeel! <3 Ik denk ook dat ik er bijna blijer mee ben dan de sesame grey, maar misschien is het ook omdat nu iedereen en iedereen zijn moeder die lenzen heeft, en met deze heb ik bijna niemand gezien XD 
    Ik vind het ook grappig dat het patroontje zich een beetje lijkt te mengen met het patroontje van mn eigen oog, lol that doesnt make sense maargoed XDDD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. omg deze staan je echt heel mooi <3 k vind ze ook miss nog wel mooier staan dan sesame grey miss door die bruinige inner ring of omdat ze wat meer oldschool lijken ofzo~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. you really suit them ^^ they are a lovely colour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. They look really good on you!!
    I love grey lens also but it didn't turn out so nice on me coz I have black natural eye color XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen