donderdag 21 juni 2012

Going to Berlin!

Hello everyone!

Here is another short update, I will go to Berlin! From the 8th of July till the 12th of July I will be in Berlin with my grandmother for my graduation :) Buuuut, I've never been to Berlin before, so if anyone has tips, please let me know! I'd love to see some nice places <3


Gorgeous flowers my grandmother got me as well <3

I will soon start posting on a regular schedule again! I have a few reviews planned and I shall soon pick up the copy the look and the gyaru challenge posts again! :3

Lots of Love <3

5 opmerkingen:

  1. ohh so lucky, could you do a post about the things you thought were worth visiting?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I was able to follow your blog at sascha's place :D have fun in Berlin! I will be there next week :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I wish I could recommend places but when I went to Berlin I was on a school trip so I don't know if you'd want to see the places I went :( I hope you have a good time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I hoe u'll have a nice time in Berlin! :D ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow you come to berlin?? that´s cool :D
    the most famous spots are Alexanderplatz, Museumsinsel, Friedrichstraße, Hackescher Markt  and Zoologischer Garten - Kurfürstendamm (for shopping :D)
    i hope you´ll have a great time here :)
    byeeee~ ^-^/


    http://cupcake-gal.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen