maandag 18 juni 2012

Hairmake Post~

Hii everybody!

Here is a short and fast update about some hairmake I did a while ago, I really liked the outcome but it was the hardest hairmake to ever photograph! XD As it was very interesting on both sides but unfortunatly it looked horrible if I were to photograph it from the front haha, but I did my best and here is the outcome!




 

That's it again for now! I hope you like it! Soon I will be less busy and I'll be sure to make you some tutorials! If you still want them ofcourse :) <3

14 opmerkingen:

  1. pls pls pls make a tutorial for this ;A; haha. It looks really awesome. 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. looks great...I wish I would be so talented :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I ABSOLUTELY love your hair like that *O* 
    But I don't mean that it doesn't look good otherwise, I've always liked your hair ^__~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, very pretty! I reallyl ike your hair like this :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous! 
    ♡ I did my first attempt at gyaru-style hair last night, but it was a total fail compared to your skill. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your hair, and that color is amazing ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Awesome ♥ You're perfect ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. *_* yes please, tutorials. your hair looks amazing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It looks amazing, I can't wait to see some tutorials! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Aaah it looks so good! Love it <3 Please do a tut on it! :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow I love your hair! both the make and color of it here! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen