woensdag 13 juni 2012

Last minute show preparations!

Hello everyone!

Here I am again with a quick random update to show that I am still about half alive! I'm currently working like a machine in zombie-mode to get the last few things for the show done. Tomorrow is the day I've been working for for months now! I'm stressed, anxious, deadly tired, excited and god knows what other emotions are currently running through my mind, but there is no time for all of these emotions right now because tomorrow is show day! In between all the things I still have to take care off I wanted to show you a few random pictures that have to do with the show~


Earrings I made for the shop you can visit after the show (If anyone is interested, they're €15,- and I can make more ^^) 
The shoes I made for the show, I now have these times 7! Blood, sweat and tears I tell you u_u
And here is a little preview of the shoot I did for my collection, once I'm done I'll show you all :)

So now I have to carry on, please take care everyone! <3 My busy days are almost over, my exams will be on monday and lets hope that its over soon!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben ook benieuwd naar je collectie, en de shoot die je gedaan hebt ♥
    En je zelf gemaakte schoenen zijn gaaf!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superlove the last shot. It reminds me of a Vogue shoot I really loved *o*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Spannend! Ben benieuwd naar je collectie! :D
    maar ik heb even een vraag, wat is het grote verschil tussen artez en hku?
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you really made those earrings and shoes?! theyre both so amazing! omg *u*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen